Swincars upgrading eco-tourism ! Check out this awesome segment showing off Carroll County, GA and our friends down at Historic Banning Mills – the newest Swincar e-Spider touring location in the U.S that is Swincars upgrading eco-tourism . They’re great spokespeople for Swincar fleets, and yet another really exciting example of Swincars’ commercial potential for fleet owners offering new kinds of eco-adventures and eco-tours. If you loved your e-Spider off-road tour with ASI, your bound to love their Swincar electric off-road tour as well!
Tell Aditya we say hello! [check out video section 4:04 to 6:16 for newest Swincar touring location.
You should be seeing soon more news about how Swincars upgrading eco-tourism …stay tuned with more news about new touring fleets in the USA!
The longest zip wire course in the USA (combined length) is Screaming Eagle (USA) measuring 11.92 km (39,127 ft) at Historic Banning Mills .The property is full of fun and exciting experiences to be had, including tons of free amenities to overnight guests! With trails to explore, fish to catch, and pools to cool off in, we aim to have something everyone. For more information, check out https://www.historicbanningmills.com/.
# # #
SwincarUSA is a network of dealers, eco-tour operators, service centers, and independent sales agents created by Adventure Sports Innovation, the first U.S. Swincar fleet operator since 2018, and now the exclusive Swincar distributor in North America, enabling purchasing of Swincars in the USA and Canada.
Adventure Sports Innovation (ASI) brings to market the latest inventions and innovations for outdoor experiences, sourced from inventors and manufacturers around the world to Chattanooga, TN. ASI is proud to be the North America distributor for the Swincar, offering tours, Swincar sales for individuals and fleet owners, parts and service, and even Dealer startups within North America.
Tel: (423) 225-4300 & Address: 191 River Street, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Website: SwincarUSA.com Mail: Info@adventuresportsinnovation.com
About Adventure Sports Innovation
Adventure Sports Innovation (ASI) is proud to be the distributor for the Swincar throughout North America and are working to expand Swincar’s presence throughout the USA and Canada.
ASI offers a variety of Tours and test drive rides for all abilities. ASI’s primary riding destination is at Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center, close to downtown Chattanooga, with over 300 acres of forest and trails climbing the side of the iconic Lookout Mountain. Other off-road venues are available for private tours. ASI has Swincars equipped for drivers with adaptive needs, and can organize group events featuring the Swincar, or even arrange for private tours on your own property.
ASI is a full-service dealer, distributor, and authorized service center for Swincar in the USA.
- For individuals looking to purchase a Swincar in the USA, vehicles can be picked up at our Chattanooga, TN facility, or we can provide delivery service of a crated Swincar to your location, along with remote training on safe operations and vehicle care and maintenance.
- Fleets: ASI is excited to help create fleets of Swincar touring vehicles around the country. We can sell Swincar fleets, and support fleet operators anywhere in the USA, and will provide specialized training to fleet owners. Turnkey support programs are available to help entrepreneurs launch new eco-touring operations!
- ASI generally keeps several new vehicles in stock in our Tennessee warehouse for quick fulfillment of customer orders, or can custom order vehicles from Swincar France as needed, generally with 4 to 8 week production time, plus shipping and transit time. ASI will arrange all shipping and import details and can arrange delivery to a customer’s location.
- For options, pricing, availability shipping or other details, please contact us at email@example.com, or check our website at com
- For individuals looking to purchase a Swincar in Canada, we have created our first dealer in the country, located in Calgary, Alberta. Their primary territory is western Canada, but they are willing to consider helping to import vehicles for customers around the country. Feel free to consult directly with ElecDrive. Phone is 587-434-6701, and their website is Elecdrive.CA