Our engineers are constantly working to refine the Swincar for optimal driving experience and performance. The Swincar factory in France is now producing the S3 model, which features lots of small upgrades, as well as a few new features and options. Here’s a partial list:
- Engine brakes (regenerative braking system): have been optimized to be even smoother and quieter than before. Additional Braking options include the “performance brakes” which integrate electric assistance for easier and more secure braking, and “progressive brakes” which incorporate the electric-assist progressive brakes into a thumb press lever as a mobility feature for drivers not comfortable with squeeze-lever braking.
- Optimized direct steering: Now that the Formula One steering wheel is standard on the Swincar, the designers have reduced the rotation angle to 135°, instead of 180° previously. Results – easier on the hands and arms for longer drives, and especially for those with reduced arm strength. Custom mobility options include a 90° turn radius steering wheel.
- 90 amp-hour Battery: While only slightly bigger than the previous 87Ah battery, the new cell configuration designed by Swincar provides longer drive time with the same recharge times! On single seaters, that equates to about 4.5 hours drive time or 90 miles at top speed, with just over two hours to charge up.
- Enhanced Motor Controllers: Quiet is now silent! New motor controllers with sine wave design are even quieter, with torque delivered even more smoothly than in previous models.
- Three speed switch: For those looking to reduce top speed on the vehicle, a simple switch can be installed out of sight to adjust vehicle top speed as needed – potentially very useful in a touring operation or when training new drivers.
- LED headlights: After a successful introduction as optional equipment on the S2 model last year, Swincar has made these sharp looking LED headlights standard equipment on the S3 models. Super bright, modern and extremely low energy usage makes these ideal for our electric off-roaders.
Swincar USA has a shipment of the S3’s on the way, due to arrive in June – reserve yours now! For more info and pictures, check out the details on our website.
# # #
SwincarUSA is a network of dealers, eco-tour operators, service centers, and independent sales agents created by Adventure Sports Innovation, the first U.S. Swincar fleet operator since 2018, and now the exclusive Swincar distributor in North America, enabling purchasing of Swincars in the USA and Canada.
Adventure Sports Innovation (ASI) brings to market the latest inventions and innovations for outdoor experiences, sourced from inventors and manufacturers around the world to Chattanooga, TN. ASI is proud to be the North America distributor for the Swincar, offering tours, Swincar sales for individuals and fleet owners, parts and service, and even Dealer startups within North America.
Tel: (423) 225-4300 & Address: 191 River Street, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Website: SwincarUSA.com Mail: Info@adventuresportsinnovation.com
About Adventure Sports Innovation
Adventure Sports Innovation (ASI) is proud to be the distributor for the Swincar throughout North America and are working to expand Swincar’s presence throughout the USA and Canada.
ASI offers a variety of Tours and test drive rides for all abilities. ASI’s primary riding destination is at Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center, close to downtown Chattanooga, with over 300 acres of forest and trails climbing the side of the iconic Lookout Mountain. Other off-road venues are available for private tours. ASI has Swincars equipped for drivers with adaptive needs, and can organize group events featuring the Swincar, or even arrange for private tours on your own property.
ASI is a full-service dealer, distributor, and authorized service center for Swincar in the USA.
- For individuals looking to purchase a Swincar in the USA, vehicles can be picked up at our Chattanooga, TN facility, or we can provide delivery service of a crated Swincar to your location, along with remote training on safe operations and vehicle care and maintenance.
- Fleets: ASI is excited to help create fleets of Swincar touring vehicles around the country. We can sell Swincar fleets, and support fleet operators anywhere in the USA, and will provide specialized training to fleet owners. Turnkey support programs are available to help entrepreneurs launch new eco-touring operations!
- ASI generally keeps several new vehicles in stock in our Tennessee warehouse for quick fulfillment of customer orders, or can custom order vehicles from Swincar France as needed, generally with 4 to 8 week production time, plus shipping and transit time. ASI will arrange all shipping and import details and can arrange delivery to a customer’s location.
- For options, pricing, availability shipping or other details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check our website at com
- For individuals looking to purchase a Swincar in Canada, we have created our first dealer in the country, located in Calgary, Alberta. Their primary territory is western Canada, but they are willing to consider helping to import vehicles for customers around the country. Feel free to consult directly with ElecDrive. Phone is 587-434-6701, and their website is Elecdrive.CA