# # #
SwincarUSA is a network of dealers, eco-tour operators, service centers, and independent sales agents created by Adventure Sports Innovation, the first U.S. Swincar fleet operator since 2018, and now the exclusive Swincar distributor in North America, enabling purchasing of Swincars in the USA and Canada.
Adventure Sports Innovation (ASI) brings to market the latest inventions and innovations for outdoor experiences, sourced from inventors and manufacturers around the world to Chattanooga, TN. ASI is proud to be the North America distributor for the Swincar, offering tours, Swincar sales for individuals and fleet owners, parts and service, and even Dealer startups within North America.
Tel: (423) 225-4300 & Address: 191 River Street, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Website: SwincarUSA.com Mail: Info@adventuresportsinnovation.com
About Adventure Sports Innovation
Adventure Sports Innovation (ASI) is proud to be the distributor for the Swincar throughout North America and are working to expand Swincar’s presence throughout the USA and Canada.
ASI offers a variety of Tours and test drive rides for all abilities. ASI’s primary riding destination is at Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center, close to downtown Chattanooga, with over 300 acres of forest and trails climbing the side of the iconic Lookout Mountain. Other off-road venues are available for private tours. ASI has Swincars equipped for drivers with adaptive needs, and can organize group events featuring the Swincar, or even arrange for private tours on your own property.
ASI is a full-service dealer, distributor, and authorized service center for Swincar in the USA.
- For individuals looking to purchase a Swincar in the USA, vehicles can be picked up at our Chattanooga, TN facility, or we can provide delivery service of a crated Swincar to your location, along with remote training on safe operations and vehicle care and maintenance.
- Fleets: ASI is excited to help create fleets of Swincar touring vehicles around the country. We can sell Swincar fleets, and support fleet operators anywhere in the USA, and will provide specialized training to fleet owners. Turnkey support programs are available to help entrepreneurs launch new eco-touring operations!
- ASI generally keeps several new vehicles in stock in our Tennessee warehouse for quick fulfillment of customer orders, or can custom order vehicles from Swincar France as needed, generally with 4 to 8 week production time, plus shipping and transit time. ASI will arrange all shipping and import details and can arrange delivery to a customer’s location.
- For options, pricing, availability shipping or other details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check our website at com
- For individuals looking to purchase a Swincar in Canada, we have created our first dealer in the country, located in Calgary, Alberta. Their primary territory is western Canada, but they are willing to consider helping to import vehicles for customers around the country. Feel free to consult directly with ElecDrive. Phone is 587-434-6701, and their website is Elecdrive.CA